Changelog for AvlTree-4.2If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
- Initial Hackage/Cabal release. Version set to 2.4 to distinguish from the 2.3 (non-cabal) release on my home page. 3.0 ---
- Included MasterTable.txt in the distro.
- Eq and Ord Instances now based on strict structural equality (derived)
- Exposed height related functions 3.1 ---
- Exposed BinPath primitives.
- Removed AVL tree based sorts.
- Removed Data.Map/Set conversions. This eliminates the containers package dependency.
- Removed link to Haskell wiki homepage as this will never be done.
- Removed link to maintainer email. 3.2 --- No code changes, just reclaiming ownership and bumping version No. 4.0 ---
- Changed to derived Read/Show instances (instead of via lists). Hence the instances are incompatible with earlier versions.
- Added: genDisjointUnion,testGenDisjointUnion genVenn,testGenVenn genVennMaybe,testGenVennMaybe genVennToList, genVennAsList genVennMaybeToList genVennMaybeAsList
- Added UBT6 cpp macro to ghcdefs/h98defs 4.1 ---
- Added missing strictness to genVenn,genVennMaybe 4.2 ---
- A lot of function renaming (old names still available but deprecated).
- Gather all deprecations in 1 new module: Data.Tree.AVL.Deprecated
- Added findEmptyPath,nub,nubBy