- runTest :: PackageDescription -> LocalBuildInfo -> TestFlags -> TestSuite -> IO TestSuiteLog
- simpleTestStub :: ModuleName -> String
- stubFilePath :: TestSuite -> FilePath
- stubMain :: IO [Test] -> IO ()
- stubName :: TestSuite -> FilePath
- stubWriteLog :: FilePath -> String -> TestLogs -> IO ()
- writeSimpleTestStub :: TestSuite -> FilePath -> IO ()
The filename of the source file for the stub executable associated with a
Main function for test stubs. Once, it was written directly into the stub, but minimizing the amount of code actually in the stub maximizes the number of detectable errors when Cabal is compiled.
The name of the stub executable associated with a library
From a test stub, write the
TestSuiteLog to temporary file for the calling
Cabal process to read.