Changelog for HDBC-mysql-0.6.6.1If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
2010-06-01 Chris Waterson email@example.com
* Database/HDBC/MySQL/Connection.hsc. Add runRaw, patch from Rune Harder Bak <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
2010-04-16 Chris Waterson email@example.com
* HDBC-mysql-0.6.2. Fix incorrect usage of "with" and "withCString" to allocate buffers for libmysqlclient. Send SqlString data as UTF-8 encoded byte strings; return string data as SqlByteStrings.
2009-03-01 Chris Waterson firstname.lastname@example.org
* HDBC-mysql-0.6.1. Expose Connection type.
2009-06-05 Chris Waterson email@example.com
* HDBC-mysql-0.6. Use Foreign.Concurrent to correctly incorporate Haskell finalizer for binds. Fix handling of SqlWord32 and SqlWord64 values: tip o' the cap to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2009-03-02 Chris Waterson email@example.com
* HDBC-mysql-0.5. Use "throwSqlError" instead of "throwDyn" so that we get legible errors under ghc-6.10. This also removes the dependency on base 3.
2009-02-26 Chris Waterson firstname.lastname@example.org
* HDBC-mysql-0.4. Fix incorrect binding size (should always be 4 bytes, not compiler's "long") for MYSQL_TYPE_LONG columns.
2009-02-18 Chris Waterson email@example.com
* HDBC-mysql-0.3 Deal with some of the problems where statements would mysteriously "close". It turns out that only one statement can be "active" on a connection at a time, and that closing an inactive statement causes the current statement to close as well.
2009-02-14 Chris Waterson firstname.lastname@example.org
* HDBC-mysql-0.2 Fix binding width for dates: MySQL's length indicates 19 characters (which is the length of the string), but we need the full size of the MYSQL_TIME struct. Leak connections and statements until I can figure out how to keep the ForeignPtr's alive.