- new :: IO HG3DClass
- delete :: HG3DClass -> IO ()
- logEvent :: HG3DClass -> String -> EnumLoggingLevel -> IO ()
- setLogFilename :: HG3DClass -> String -> Bool -> IO ()
- new'_ :: HG3DClassPtr -> IO ()
- delete'_ :: HG3DClassPtr -> IO ()
- logEvent'_ :: HG3DClassPtr -> Ptr CChar -> CInt -> IO ()
- setLogFilename'_ :: HG3DClassPtr -> Ptr CChar -> CInt -> IO ()
Add an event to the log.
Destructor for DefaultLogger
classpointer - pointer of Class instance from which this methods is called.
message - String object containing the message to be added to the event log.
level - LoggingLevel for this message. If level is greater than the current set logging level, the message is not logged.
|-> IO ()|
return value - Nothing
Set the name of the log file where all subsequent log entries should be written. - Details: When this is called, and the log file is created, any cached log entries are flushed to the log file.