Changelog for HsSyck-0.50If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
[Changes for 0.50 - 2011-03-19]
- parseYaml and emitYaml now work with Unicode Strings. Reported by: voker57
[Changes for 0.45 - 2009-05-15]
- Require Cabal 1.2.3+ to work with GHC 6.10 and above.
- Change unsafe ByteString packing to safe packing to avoid memory corruption. Contributed by: Nicolas Pouillard
[Changes for 0.44 - 2008-06-21]
- Tested against GHC-6.8.3; added the Pugs category; no functional changes.
[Changes for 0.43 - 2008-06-21]
Properly documented the language extensions we use in the .cabal file.
No longer compiles with -O2 as Cabal automatically adds -O anyway.
[Changes for 0.41 - 2008-02-19]
- Update the ByteString function calls for the ByteStrings packaged with GHC 6.8.2 (and up). Improve Cabal metadata. Contributed by: Gwern Branwen
[Changes for 0.4 - 2007-06-16]
- Add Haddock documentations; no functional changes. Contributed by: Jaap Weel
[Changes for 0.3 - 2007-05-21]
- First working Hackage release: Unbreak the build by adding missing extra-source-files. Requested by: Bryan O'Sullivan