AI strategies to direct actors not controlled by the player.
No operation in this module involves the
- data Strategy a
- nullStrategy :: Strategy a -> Bool
- liftFrequency :: Frequency a -> Strategy a
- (.|) :: Strategy a -> Strategy a -> Strategy a
- reject :: Strategy a
- (.=>) :: Bool -> Strategy a -> Strategy a
- only :: (a -> Bool) -> Strategy a -> Strategy a
- bestVariant :: Strategy a -> Frequency a
- renameStrategy :: Text -> Strategy a -> Strategy a
- returN :: Text -> a -> Strategy a
A strategy is a choice of (non-empty) frequency tables of possible actions.
Strategy where only the actions from the given single frequency table can be picked.
Strategy with the actions from both argument strategies, with original frequencies.
Strategy with all actions not satisfying the predicate removed. The remaining actions keep their original relative frequency values.
When better choices are towards the start of the list, this is the best frequency of the strategy.
Overwrite the description of all frequencies within the strategy.