Changelog for Operads-1.0If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Changes 0.7 -> 1.0 Fri Aug 14 13:59:24 IST 2009 email@example.com
- Adapted tests to computing reduced Grobner bases.
- Fixed README import example.
- Added the Alternative operad as an example.
- Adapted tests to API changes.
- Removed non-used or badly written tests.
- Refactored reduceBasis to do full reductions, with list reversals, and to include a type signature.
- Pre-reduce input basis to operadicBuchberger.
- Clean compile with -Wall
- Examples all compile.
- Refactored orderings applied to the examples.
- Introduce non-symmetric Grobner basis computation. Refactor streamReduceBasis -> reduceBasis.
- Types and comments completed.
- Cleaning up monomial orderings, completing the list.
- Removed the PolyBag implementation.
Thu Aug 13 14:26:33 IST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pretty printing no longer hangs waiting on the next element in a list.
- allShuffles delegates to Dotsenko's shuffle permutations algorithm.
- Fixed basisElements to a more efficient version.
- Introduce reductions for the stable elements in the streamOperadicBuchberger pipeline
- Zero elements of the generating set no longer break reduceCompletely
- Sign mangling in reduceOE fixed.
- Operadic Buchberger with lazy evaluation in place.
- Extended traceing.
- Fixed bad ordering of the SCM embeddings.
- Fixed reconstructNode.
- Fixed equivalentOrders
- Safeguards to findBoundedSCM
- Refactored findRootedEmbedding
Wed Aug 12 22:59:42 IST 2009 email@example.com
- Fixing reductions.
Tue Aug 11 15:52:07 IST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- S Polynomials now use the right embeddings for the SCMs.
- Improved algorithms for listing shuffle permutations and for constructing small common multiples.
- Additional PPrint instances.
- Mapping a function over all internal vertex labels.
- Division methods.
Sun Aug 9 22:24:35 IST 2009 email@example.com
- Fixing too large findAllLCM issue. The issue, as reported by Vladimir Dotsenko, was that the function findAllLCM would return many too many LCMs for even the simplest examples.
It turned out that the filters excluding too many LCMs were erroneously written - we expect the deep implementations, findSmallBoundedLCM, to return LCMs with the second argument, t, occurring with root shared with the root of the LCM, and the first argument, s, to occur higher up in the tree.
If findAllLCM was called with both arguments identical, the filtering code would identify s dividing the entire tree, missing that it occurs as a rooted divisor.
- Updated changelog
Changes 0.6 -> 0.7 Sun May 3 22:18:13 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stopped building test file - bug report from dons
Changes 0.5 -> 0.6 Thu Apr 30 10:25:29 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- ForestLex implemented
Thu Apr 30 09:13:50 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Path sequence comparisons have trees around if they need them.
Thu Apr 30 09:12:30 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Added flag controlling which Map data structure to use.
Thu Apr 30 09:11:16 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding and interleaving reductions in the Buchberger algorithm
Wed Apr 29 11:41:03 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Hackage rerelease - forgot to include one vital module.
Wed Apr 29 11:40:48 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optimized order comparison
Wed Apr 29 11:14:59 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Changelog update
Changes 0.4 -> 0.5 Wed Apr 29 11:12:12 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing for v0.5
Wed Apr 29 11:11:53 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Reducing Groebner bases inline
Wed Apr 29 11:11:29 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum degree could be run on empty lists
Wed Apr 29 10:34:31 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Flag choosable tracing.
Wed Apr 29 10:32:53 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweaking the map storage type to cache comparisons.
Note that this change induces incompatibility in the induced Show instances. Hence, operad elements that were saved from 0.4 will not be easy to restore to 0.5.
Changes 0.3 -> 0.4 Tue Apr 28 23:13:15 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Changelog update.
Tue Apr 28 23:12:25 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automated testing with Cabal.
Tue Apr 28 23:11:45 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Noncritical minor mistake.
Tue Apr 28 23:03:25 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing for release 0.4
Tue Apr 28 22:52:05 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Tree ordering tweaks.
Tue Apr 28 22:51:16 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabal standards adaptation
Tue Apr 28 22:48:57 CEST 2009 email@example.com
- Percolate maximal degree through the Buchberger computation down to the LCM computation.
Mon Apr 27 18:48:05 CEST 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adapting to HackageDB source code standards