These are a selection of useful haskell functions which I've written.
It is split into 5 sections so as to allow you to import just one if you think the whole lot will clutter up the namepsace.
- Useful.General - General shorthands and the most commonly used.
- Useful.Dictionary - A lightweight dictionary implementation using Data.Map
- Useful.List - Some general purpose list functions which are missing from Data.List as well as some other shorthands/aliases
- Useful.String - A few string only functions which don't make sense over just lists
- Useful.IO - Some shorthand and general purpose IO functions