This module contains a battery of simple tests for queues implementing the interface defined in ` Data.Concurrent.Deque.Class`.
- test_fifo_filldrain :: DequeClass d => d Elt -> IO ()
- test_fifo_OneBottleneck :: DequeClass d => Bool -> Int -> d Elt -> IO ()
- tests_fifo :: DequeClass d => (forall elt. IO (d elt)) -> Test
- test_ws_triv1 :: PopL d => d [Char] -> IO ()
- test_ws_triv2 :: PopL d => d [Char] -> IO ()
- tests_wsqueue :: PopL d => (forall elt. IO (d elt)) -> Test
- tests_all :: PopL d => (forall elt. IO (d elt)) -> Test
- numElems :: Int
- getNumAgents :: IO Int
- producerRatio :: Double
- setTestThreads :: Int -> Test -> Test
- stdTestHarness :: IO Test -> IO ()
Tests for simple FIFOs.
This test serially fills up a queue and then drains it.
This test splits the
numAgents threads into producers and
consumers which all communicate through a SINGLE queue. Each
thread performs its designated operation as fast as possible. The
total designates how many total items should be
communicated (irrespective of
This creates an HUnit test list to perform all the tests that apply to a single-ended (threadsafe) queue. It requires thread safety at both ends.
Tests for Work-stealing queues.
Aggregate tests for work stealing queues. None of these require thread-safety on the left end. There is some duplication with tests_fifo.
All deque tests, aggregated.
This requires double ended queues that are threadsafe on BOTH ends.
How many communicating agents are there? By default one per thread used by the RTS.
It is possible to have imbalanced concurrency where there is more contention on the producing or consuming side (which corresponds to settings of this parameter less than or greater than 1).
Utility for controlling the number of threads used by generated tests.
Dig through the test constructors to find the leaf IO actions and bracket them with a thread-setting action.