Shortcuts for Bash generation that also demonstrate use of the library.
- cmd :: Expression t -> [Expression t] -> Statement t
- esed :: Monoid m => Identifier -> Bool -> Annotated m
- for :: (Monoid m, Integral i) => Identifier -> i -> i -> Annotated m -> Statement m
- seqAZ :: Integral i => i -> i -> Statement t
- setSafe :: Statement t
- sudo_write :: Monoid m => Expression m -> Statement m
- ann_ :: Monoid m => Statement m -> Annotated m
Declare or assign an array to a
sed command line that will use extended
regular expressions, checking for GNU or BSD
determines whether to insert the declaration or not.
Perform a statement for integer values ranging from the first integral
parameter to the second, using
A set statement that covers a few error handling options, setting
A statement that allows one to redirect output to a file as root. This is
what you might expect
sudo echo x > privileged_file would do (though
that does not actually work).