bed-and-breakfast: Efficient Matrix operations in 100% Haskell.
Efficient Matrix operations in 100% Haskell.
- Initial version, features
det, basic arithmetic operations, and instances for
- Fixed wrong algorithm for computing the
inverse of a
- Added instances for
Fractional Matrix, and
invis now a total function and will no longer call
errorif a matrix is not invertible. Also
scale, and methods for joining matrices vertically and horizontally. Corrected a bug in
isUnitreported by Charles Durham.
isUnitreturned True for any matrix for which
all (== 1) . tracewould have, which is wrong).
- A little bit more documentation. Also moved some
isXXX) away from the type class
MatrixElement. Properly flagged the package as experimental (was improperly marked as
stable, copied form a template).
rankworks now for any Matrix component type.
Matrix. Improved on documentation.
- Added a QuickCheck test suite, fixed a bug in
det(det would crash for singular matrices, where it should return 0).
- Added TemplateHaskell syntactic sugar (see
Numeric.Matrix.Sugar). Rewrote multiplication.
matrixfunction build an array faster now.
- Numeric.Matrix.Sugar was not mentioned in the cabal file. Improved test suite. Improved documentation.
- Fixed a bug regarding
fromList. Use unsafe operations where it is safe for speed. Added RULES. Added an instance for binary.
- The unsafe operations used in v0.4 turned out to fatally fail on certain platforms. Revoked this change.
- Fixed a tiny bug regarding the
rowfunction for extracting the number of rows in a Matrix. Thanks to Tim Makarios for finding and fixing the bug.
|Versions [faq]||0.1, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.3, 0.1.4, 0.2, 0.2.1, 0.2.2, 0.2.3, 0.3, 0.3.1, 0.3.2, 0.4, 0.4.1, 0.4.2, 0.4.3, 0.5|
|Dependencies||array (>=0.4), base (>=4.5 && <4.7), binary (>=0.5), deepseq (>=1.3), template-haskell (>=2.7) [details]|
|Author||Julian Fleischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Maintainer||Julian Fleischer <email@example.com>|
|Revised||Revision 1 made by AdamBergmark at Sun May 3 12:21:23 UTC 2015|
|Category||Numeric, Math, Linear Algebra|
|Source repo||head: git clone https://github.com/scravy/bed-and-breakfast.git|
|Uploaded||by JulianFleischer at Wed Jan 15 03:53:38 UTC 2014|
|Downloads||10938 total (487 in the last 30 days)|
|Rating||(no votes yet) [estimated by rule of succession]|
Docs available [build log]
Successful builds reported [all 1 reports]
- bed-and-breakfast-0.4.2.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (revised from the package)
Note: This package has metadata revisions in the cabal description newer than included in the tarball. To unpack the package including the revisions, use 'cabal get'.
For package maintainers and hackage trustees