- file :: Parser [T]
- comment :: Parser String
- entry :: Parser T
- assignment :: Parser (String, String)
- value :: Parser String
- texSequence :: Char -> Parser String
- texBlock :: Char -> Parser String
- identifier :: Parser String
- bibIdentifier :: Parser String
- skippingSpace :: Parser a -> Parser a
- splitCommaSepList :: String -> [String]
- splitAuthorList :: String -> [String]
- splitSepList :: Char -> String -> [String]
Extends a parser, such that all trailing spaces are skipped. It might be more comfortable to skip all leading zeros, but parser written that way are hard to combine. This is so, since if you run two parsers in parallel and both of them expect leading spaces, then the parser combinator does not know which one of the parallel parsers to choose.
Convert contents of BibTeX fields into lists
Split a string at the commas and remove leading spaces.
Split a string containing a list of authors in BibTeX notation.