Changelog for bitset-1.4.0If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Here you can see the full list of changes between each bitset release.
Released on April 4th, 2013
- More speed optimizations, 'Data.BitSet.Dynamic' is close to 'Data.Set' performance on most operations.
- Added 'Data.BitSet.Word', a bit set with native integer as container type, significantly faster then 'Data.Set' for enumerated types with small number of constructors.
- Added folds, 'map' and 'filter' for consistency with other Haskell containers.
Released on March 25th, 2013
- Added a generic bit set data type, abstract with respect to the underlying container.
- Improved dynamic bit set performance via optimized 'popCount' and 'testBit' functions.
Initial release, released on March 22th, 2013