Changelog for bitset-1.4.7If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Here you can see the full list of changes between each bitset release.
Released on August 25th, 2013
- 'GBitSet' was renamed to 'BitSet' and is now 'newtype' as suggested by John Ericson, see #10 on GitHub for details.
Released on July 17th, 2013
- Fixed build issues on Windows, see #9 on GitHub for details.
Released on June 6th, 2013
- Fixed 'Ord' instance, same bug as in 'Eq'. Where is my mind?
Released on May 14th, 2013
- Fixed 'Eq' instance, equal sizes don't mean a thing!
Released on May 13th, 2013
- Fixed bug with broken cabal distribution.
- Switched to GMP bit fiddling functions, the corresponding patch for 'integer-gmp' was submitted to GHC, see http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7860
Released on April 24th, 2013
- Removed 'clearBitInteger' which didn't update the size field of the newly created 'Integer'. Turns out it's completely non-trivial to implement.
Released on April 4th, 2013
- More speed optimizations, 'Data.BitSet.Dynamic' is close to 'Data.Set' performance on most operations.
- Added 'Data.BitSet.Word', a bit set with native integer as container type, significantly faster then 'Data.Set' for enumerated types with small number of constructors.
- Added folds, 'map' and 'filter' for consistency with other Haskell containers.
Released on March 25th, 2013
- Added a generic bit set data type, abstract with respect to the underlying container.
- Improved dynamic bit set performance via optimized 'popCount' and 'testBit' functions.
Initial release, released on March 22th, 2013