The cryptohash-md5 package
This is a package candidate release! Here you can preview how this package release will appear once published to the main package index (which can be accomplished via the 'maintain' link below). Please note that once a package has been published to the main package index it cannot be undone! Please consult the package uploading documentation for more information.
- 'ghc-options: -O2' is rarely needed. Check that it is giving a real benefit and not just imposing longer compile times on your users.
- 'cc-options: -O[n]' is generally not needed. When building with optimisations Cabal automatically adds '-O2' for C code. Setting it yourself interferes with the --disable-optimization flag.
- Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: Crypto
The implementation is made in C with a haskell FFI wrapper that hides the C implementation.
NOTE: This package has been forked off cryptohash-0.11.7 because the cryptohash package has been deprecated and so this package continues to satisfy the need for a lightweight package providing the MD5 hash algorithm without any dependencies on packages other than base and bytestring.
Consequently, this package can be used as a drop-in replacement for cryptohash's Crypto.Hash.MD5 module, though with a clearly smaller footprint.
|Versions||0.11.7.1, 0.11.7.2, 0.11.100.0, 0.11.100.0, 0.11.100.1|
|Dependencies||base (>=4.5 && <4.10), bytestring (>=0.9.2 && <0.11) [details]|
|Copyright||Vincent Hanquez, Herbert Valerio Riedel|
|Maintainer||Herbert Valerio Riedel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Source repository||head: git clone https://github.com/hvr/cryptohash-md5.git|
|Uploaded||Mon May 16 15:06:58 UTC 2016 by HerbertValerioRiedel|
- cryptohash-md5-0.11.100.0.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees