The cryptohash-sha512 package
- 'ghc-options: -O2' is rarely needed. Check that it is giving a real benefit and not just imposing longer compile times on your users.
- 'cc-options: -O[n]' is generally not needed. When building with optimisations Cabal automatically adds '-O2' for C code. Setting it yourself interferes with the --disable-optimization flag.
- Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: Crypto
The implementation is made in C with a haskell FFI wrapper that hides the C implementation.
NOTE: This package has been forked off cryptohash-0.11.7 because the cryptohash package has been deprecated and so this package continues to satisfy the need for a lightweight package providing the SHA512 hash algorithm without any dependencies on packages other than base and bytestring.
Consequently, this package can be used as a drop-in replacement for cryptohash's Crypto.Hash.SHA512 module, though with a clearly smaller footprint.
|Dependencies||base (>=4.5 && <4.10), bytestring (>=0.9.2 && <0.11) [details]|
|Copyright||Vincent Hanquez, Herbert Valerio Riedel|
|Maintainer||Herbert Valerio Riedel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Source repository||head: git clone https://github.com/hvr/cryptohash-sha512.git|
|Uploaded||Sun Oct 23 13:21:21 UTC 2016 by HerbertValerioRiedel|
- cryptohash-sha512-0.11.100.1.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees