Changelog for diagrams-cairo-22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 (6 February 2014)
- Require diagrams-lib >= 1.0.1
188.8.131.52: 30 January 2014
- Work around bug in GHC 7.4.2, which can't derive Generic for associated data types.
1.0.1: 26 January 2014
- Add `Hashable (Options Cairo R2)` instance
1.0: 25 November 2013
- Re-implement via new backend `RTree` interface. - Use new command-line interface from `diagrams-lib`. - Export `B` as an alias for `Cairo` token.
0.7: 9 August 2013
renderCairofunction for more convenient use of the cairo backend.
- Lots of Haddock documentation improvements.
Options Cairo R2.
0.6: 11 December 2012
multiMainto list all available diagrams
Major documentation improvements
Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Ptr, for rendering directly to buffers in memory
Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.List, for rendering to a list of lists of pixels.
Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Text, change functions in that module to accept
Style R2. Usage can be fixed by applying these style functions to
GTK rendering has been split out into a new package, diagrams-gtk.
Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Gtkmodule is now
CairoOptionsrecord has a new boolean
cairoBypassAdjustoption; when set, the backend should bypass calling
The GTK output type is gone.
There is a new
RenderOnlyoutput type, for when you don't care about the
IOaction but only want the cairo
Upper bounds relaxed to allow
Add a dependency on
time, and conditional compilation to use either ClockTime or UTCTime depending on the version of the
Add dependency on
Lower bound on
cairoraised to 0.12.4
Fixed looped compile mode, which was repeatedly trying to compile when the code contained errors, instead of trying once and then waiting for a change.
Fix a bug where default attributes were not being set when using the "bypass" mode used by the gtk backend. (#16)
0.5.0.2 : 13 May 2012
- Allow building under
0.5.0.1 : 9 March 2012
- Remove statement in package description that a development version
gtk2hsmust be used with GHC 7.4; this is no longer true as of the 0.12.3 release of
0.5: 9 March 2012
Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Textmodule by Michael Sloan, with functions for creating appropriately sized text objects by querying cairo for the size, and related supporting functions.
- Basic support for animation with
animMainfunction, by generating frames sampled at regular intervals.
- Proper vertical alignment of default text based on font parameters (Michael Sloan).
- Requesting just a width or height now causes the other to be computed appropriately.
Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Internaland export everything.
Diagrams.Backend.Caironow just re-exports selected functions from
Internal. This allows anyone who wants access to the helper/utility functions to import
- GHC 7.4.1 compatibility: update
- #54: Generate warning for missing image files (Ian Ross).
0.4: 22 October 2011
- Support for drawing directly to Gtk widgets
- Support for path fill rule attribute
- Warning for unsupported image types (#41)
0.3: 18 June 2011
Some new/improved examples
- simple text support
- simple support for external PNG images
0.2: 3 June 2011
Typeableand other instances for
(IO (), Render ()), so programs that don't want to generate a file but just want a
Renderoperation (e.g. to use to paint a gtk window) can use the second component.
add support for opacity attribute and path clipping
0.1.2: 18 May 2011
- link to new website
0.1.1: 18 May 2011
- fix tic-tac-toe example
0.1: 17 May 2011
- initial preview release