Changelog for diagrams-core-0.5.0.1If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
0.5.0.1: 11 May 2012
- Update MemoTrie upper bound to allow MemoTrie-0.5
0.5: 9 March 2012
New 'Juxtaposable' class
New NullBackend and D types, for conveniently giving a monomorphic type to diagrams when we don't care which one it is.
#27: Change type of adjustDia to return a new options record (with an explicitly filled-in size)
- Enveloped, HasOrigin, Juxtaposable, HasStyle, and Transformable instances for Sets and tuples
- V Double = Double
- Juxtaposable and Boundable instances for Map
AnnDiagram -> QDiagram
#61: terminology change from "bounds" to "envelope"
- boundary -> envelopeP
- "bounding region" -> "envelope"
- Bounds -> Envelope
- Boundable -> Enveloped
- getBounds -> getEnvelope
Split out definition of Point into separate package (vector-space-points)
The Point constructor P is no longer exported from Graphics.Rendering.Diagrams. See the Diagrams.TwoD.Types module from diagrams-lib for new tools for working with abstract 2D points. If you really need the P constructor, import Graphics.Rendering.Diagrams.Points.
Name-related functions now return "located bounding functions" instead of pairs of points and bounds, to allow for future expansion.
- vector-space 0.8 is now required.
- Bump base upper bound to allow 4.5; now tested with GHC 7.4.1.
- Bug fix related to empty envelopes
0.4: 23 October 2011
- improved documentation
- a few new instances (Newtype Point, Boundable Point)
- new functions (value, clearValue, resetValue) for working with alternate query monoids0.1: 17 May 2011
- initial preview release
0.3: 18 June 2011
- big overhaul of name maps:
- allow arbitrary types as atomic names
- carry along bounding functions as well as names in NameMaps
- additional functions for querying information associated with names
- fix for issue #34 (fix behavior of setBounds)
- Transformable and HasOrigin instances for Transformations
0.2: 3 June 2011
- bounding regions can now be overridden
- new namePoint function for more flexibly assigning names to arbitrary points
- add HasStyle, Boundable, and HasOrigin instances for lists
- add a "trivial backend"
- transformable attributes
0.1.1: 18 May 2011
- link to new website