Changelog for diagrams-svg-18.104.22.168
22.214.171.124 (4 February 2014)
- Allow `blaze-markup-0.6`
126.96.36.199 (30 January 2014)
- Work around a bug in GHC 7.4.2, which chokes when deriving Generic instances for associated data types.
1.0.1 (26 January 2014)
- Add `Hashable (Options SVG R2)` instance - Remove `Show (Options SVG R2)` instance According to the PVP, these changes should require a major version bump. However, a major version bump would be quite annoying and I don't expect these instance changes to affect anyone (the changes were made for internal reasons). Please yell if it does affect you.
1.0 (24 November 2013)
- Re-implement via new backend `RTree` interface, leading to smaller output files. - Use new command-line interface from `diagrams-lib`. - Export `B` as an alias for `SVG` token
0.8.0.2 (26 October 2013)
- Documentation improvements
0.8.0.1: 11 September 2013
- require diagrams-lib-0.7.1
0.8: 10 September 2013 [BROKEN]
- Extra SVG definitions, to be inserted in the output, may be passed as an argument
- Support for new miter limit attribute
- Approximate text alignment
- Stacking multiple clip regions now works properly
0.7: 9 August 2013
- Vastly improved Haddock documentation
Options SVG R2
- Upgrade to
0.6.0.1: 14 December 2012
- Fix link to README on Hackage page
0.6: 11 December 2012
First "officially supported" release.
Features still not implemented:
- text alignment
- inline images
As of this release everything else Should Work (tm).