The diophantine package
- Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: Math
A library for solving quadratic diophantine equations.
This library is designed to solve for equations where:
* the form is: ax^2 + bxy + cy^2 + dx + ey + f = 0
* a,b,c,d,e,f are integers.
* soltutions are restricted to x and y are also integers.
This library breaks down equations based on their type to solve them most efficiently. This library supports linear, simple hyperbolic, eliptical, and parabolic equations, with hyperbolics on the way.
Please send feedback or bugs to email@example.com.
|Versions||0.1.0.0, 0.1.0.0, 0.2.0.0, 0.2.1.0|
|Copyright||Joe Jevnik 2013|
|Source repository||head: git clone https://github.com/llllllllll/Math.Diophantine.git|
|Uploaded||Sun Dec 8 23:39:23 UTC 2013 by joejev|
- diophantine-0.1.0.0.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees