- Dr. Alistair Ward
- Determines the Arithmetic-geometric mean; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic-geometric_mean.
- type ArithmeticMean = Rational
- type GeometricMean = Rational
- type AGM = (ArithmeticMean, GeometricMean)
- convergeToAGM :: Algorithm squareRootAlgorithm => squareRootAlgorithm -> DecimalDigits -> AGM -> [AGM]
- spread :: AGM -> Rational
- getArithmeticMean :: AGM -> ArithmeticMean
- getGeometricMean :: AGM -> GeometricMean
- isValid :: AGM -> Bool
The type of the arithmetic mean; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic_mean.
The type of the geometric mean; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geometric_mean.
Returns an infinite list which converges on the Arithmetic-geometric mean.