|Maintainer||Sigbjorn Finne <sof@forkIO.com>|
flickr.places API, locating photos by places and geo.
- find :: String -> FM (PlaceQuery, [Place])
- findByLatLon :: Latitude -> Longitude -> Maybe Accuracy -> FM (PlaceQuery, [Place])
- placesForUser :: PlaceType -> Maybe WhereOnEarthID -> Maybe PlaceID -> Maybe Threshold -> FM [Place]
- resolvePlaceId :: PlaceID -> FM LocationPlace
- resolvePlaceURL :: URLString -> FM LocationPlace
Return a list of place IDs for a query string. The flickr.places.find method is not a geocoder. It will round up to the nearest place type to which place IDs apply. For example, if you pass it a street level address it will return the city that contains the address rather than the street, or building, itself.
Return a place ID for a latitude, longitude and accuracy triple.
The flickr.places.findByLatLon method is not meant to be a (reverse) geocoder in the traditional sense. It is designed to allow users to find photos for places and will round up to the nearest place type to which corresponding place IDs apply.
For example, if you pass it a street level coordinate it will return the city that contains the point rather than the street, or building, itself.
It will also truncate latitudes and longitudes to three decimal points.
Return a list of the top 100 unique places clustered by a given placetype for a user.