Changelog for flock-0.3.1.5If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
- Retry flock call on EINTR. Thanks to Niklas Baumstark.
- Relax dependency on lifted-base. Thanks to John Lato.
- Fix repository type (github -> git).
- Relax dependency on unix.
- Relax dependency on transformers.
- Add lockFd and withFdLock, locking with a user-provided file descriptor. Thanks to Eelis for this feature.
- Protect against exception in withLock using monad-control. Thanks to Takahiro Himura for this feature.
- Build with current Cabal. Thanks to Mitsutoshi Aoe for this fix.
- Fix warnings in GHC 7.4.
- GHC 7.2 compatibility.
- Allow mtl 2.
- Add Erik Hesselink as maintainer.
- Add CHANGELOG.
- Export the Lock type.
- Lock call no longer blocks other Haskell threads.
- Fixed build failure on GHC 6.12.
- Added bounds on dependencies.
0.1: Initial release.