Changelog for gitit-0.5.1If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Version 0.5.1 released 1 Feb 2009
- Major code reorganization, making gitit more modular.
- Gitit can now optionally be built using Happstack instead of HAppS (just use -fhappstack when cabal installing).
- Fixed bug with directories that had the same names as pages.
- Added code from HAppS-Extra to fix cookie parsing problems.
- New command-line options for --port, --debug.
- New debug feature prints the date, the raw request, and the processed request data to standard output on each request.
- Files with ".page" extension can no longer be uploaded.
- Apostrophes and quotation marks now allowed in page names.