|Portability||portable (depends on GHC)|
TreeModel which makes an underlying tree model sortable
- data TreeModelSort
- class GObjectClass o => TreeModelSortClass o
- castToTreeModelSort :: GObjectClass obj => obj -> TreeModelSort
- gTypeTreeModelSort :: GType
- toTreeModelSort :: TreeModelSortClass o => o -> TreeModelSort
- data TypedTreeModelSort row
- treeModelSortNewWithModel :: (TreeModelClass (childModel row), TypedTreeModelClass childModel) => childModel row -> IO (TypedTreeModelSort row)
- treeModelSortGetModel :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> IO TreeModel
- treeModelSortConvertChildPathToPath :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> TreePath -> IO TreePath
- treeModelSortConvertPathToChildPath :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> TreePath -> IO TreePath
- treeModelSortConvertChildIterToIter :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> TreeIter -> IO TreeIter
- treeModelSortConvertIterToChildIter :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> TreeIter -> IO TreeIter
- treeModelSortResetDefaultSortFunc :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> IO ()
- treeModelSortClearCache :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> IO ()
- treeModelSortIterIsValid :: TreeModelSortClass self => self -> TreeIter -> IO Bool
TreeModelSort is a model which implements the
interface. It does not hold any data itself, but rather is created with a
child model and proxies its data. It has identical rows to its
child model, and the changes in the child are propagated. The primary
purpose of this model is to provide a way to sort a model without
Creates a new
TreeModelSort, that will be a sorted view of the given
Returns the underlying model the
TreeModelSort is sorting.
Converts the given path to a path relative to the given sorted model.
- The given path points to a row in the child model. The returned path will point to the same row in the sorted model.
Return an iterator in the sorted model that points to the row pointed to by the given iter from the unsorted model.
Return an iterator in the unsorted model that points to the row pointed to by the given iter from the sorted model.
This resets the default sort function. As a consequence, the order of this model will be the same order as that of the child model.
Clear the cache of unref'd iterators.
- This function should almost never be called. It clears the
TreeModelSortof any cached iterators that haven't been reffed with
treeModelRefNode. This might be useful if the child model being sorted is static (and doesn't change often) and there has been a lot of unreffed access to nodes. As a side effect of this function, all unreffed iters will be invalid.
|:: TreeModelSortClass self|
|-> IO Bool|
Checks if the given iter is a valid iter for this
- WARNING: This function is slow. Only use it for debugging and/or testing purposes.
- Available since Gtk+ version 2.2