|Portability||portable (depends on GHC)|
A set of rectangles describing areas to be redrawn.
- Regions consist of a set of non-overlapping rectangles. They are used to specify the area of a window which needs updating.
This module is empty when built with Gtk3 because Pixmap has been removed.
- makeNewRegion :: Ptr Region -> IO Region
- newtype Region = Region (ForeignPtr Region)
- regionNew :: IO Region
- data FillRule
- regionPolygon :: [Point] -> FillRule -> IO Region
- regionCopy :: Region -> IO Region
- regionRectangle :: Rectangle -> IO Region
- regionGetClipbox :: Region -> IO Rectangle
- regionGetRectangles :: Region -> IO [Rectangle]
- regionEmpty :: Region -> IO Bool
- regionEqual :: Region -> Region -> IO Bool
- regionPointIn :: Region -> Point -> IO Bool
- data OverlapType
- regionRectIn :: Region -> Rectangle -> IO OverlapType
- regionOffset :: Region -> Int -> Int -> IO ()
- regionShrink :: Region -> Int -> Int -> IO ()
- regionUnionWithRect :: Region -> Rectangle -> IO ()
- regionIntersect :: Region -> Region -> IO ()
- regionUnion :: Region -> Region -> IO ()
- regionSubtract :: Region -> Region -> IO ()
- regionXor :: Region -> Region -> IO ()
Specify how to interpret a polygon.
- The flag determines what happens if a polygon has overlapping areas.
|Enum FillRule Source #|
How a rectangle is contained in a
|Enum OverlapType Source #|
Check if a rectangle is within a region.
Move a region.
- Positive values shrink the region, negative values expand it.
Updates the region to include the rectangle.
Intersects one region with another.
reg1to include the common areas of
Unions one region with another.
Removes pars of a
- Reduces the region
reg1so that is does not include any areas of