|Maintainer||Alberto Ruiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- (/\) :: Coord t => Tensor t -> Tensor t -> Tensor t
- inner :: Coord t => Tensor t -> Tensor t -> Tensor t
- leviCivita :: Int -> Tensor Double
- dual :: Tensor Double -> Tensor Double
- (\/) :: Tensor Double -> Tensor Double -> Tensor Double
- module Numeric.LinearAlgebra.Tensor
- asMultivector :: Tensor Double -> Multivector
- fromMultivector :: Int -> Multivector -> Tensor Double
The exterior (wedge) product of two tensors. Obtains the union of subspaces.
Implemented as the antisymmetrization of the tensor product.
The full antisymmetric tensor of order n (contravariant version).
Inner product of a r-vector with the whole space.
dual t = inner (leviCivita n) t
The "meet" operator. Obtains the intersection of subspaces.
a \/ b = dual (dual a /\ dual b)
Extract a compact multivector representation from a full antisymmetric tensor.
asMultivector = Multivector.
(We do not check that the tensor is actually antisymmetric.)