A module containing various function for manipulating and examinating files and directories.
- toDestination :: FilePath -> FilePath
- toURL :: FilePath -> FilePath
- toRoot :: FilePath -> FilePath
- removeSpaces :: FilePath -> FilePath
- makeDirectories :: FilePath -> Hakyll ()
- getRecursiveContents :: FilePath -> Hakyll [FilePath]
- havingExtension :: String -> [FilePath] -> [FilePath]
- isCacheValid :: FilePath -> [FilePath] -> Hakyll Bool
- directory :: (FilePath -> Hakyll ()) -> FilePath -> Hakyll ()
Convert a relative filepath to a filepath in the destination (
Get the relative url to the site root, for a given (absolute) url
Given a path to a file, try to make the path writable by making all directories on the path.
Get all contents of a directory. Note that files starting with a dot (.) will be ignored.
A filter that takes all file names with a given extension. Prefix the extension with a dot:
havingExtension ".markdown" [ "index.markdown" , "style.css" ] == ["index.markdown"]
Check if a cache file is still valid.