- gSet :: (Data b, Typeable a) => a -> b -> b
- gReplace :: (Typeable a, Data b) => (a -> a) -> b -> b
- gFind :: (MonadPlus m, Data a, Typeable b) => a -> m b
- gFind' :: (Data a, Typeable b) => a -> b
- gModify :: (MonadState s m, Typeable a, Data s) => (a -> a) -> m ()
- gAsk :: (Data r, Typeable a, MonadReader r m, MonadPlus n) => (a -> n b) -> m (n b)
- gGet :: (Data s, Typeable a, MonadState s m, MonadPlus n) => (a -> n b) -> c -> m (n b)
gSet x y will traveral
x and replace
any instances of the type
a in its structure
gReplace f b will traverse
x and will act on
any instance of the type
a in its structure with
gFind a will extract any elements of type
a's structure in accordance with the MonadPlus
instance, e.g. Maybe Foo will return the first Foo
found while [Foo] will return the list of Foos found.
Acts as gFind but will throw an exception if nothing is found.
A generalized modify that will apply the modification function to the structure of the state.
A generalized ask that will traverse the
stored type of the MonadReader in an attempt to find
a and will then apply the provided function if