- forkEverSt :: (t -> IO t) -> t -> IO ThreadId
- foreverSt :: Monad m => (t -> m t) -> t -> m b
- forkEver :: IO a -> IO ThreadId
- writeChanRight :: Chan (Either a b) -> b -> IO ()
- writeChanLeft :: Chan (Either a b) -> a -> IO ()
- fork_ :: IO a -> IO ()
- fork :: IO a -> IO ThreadId
- registerResetAction :: IO () -> IO ()
- reset :: IO ()
- forever :: IO a -> IO a
- sleep :: Int -> IO ()
Equivalent to a composition of fork and foreverSt
Similar to forever but with an explicit state parameter threaded through the computation.
Lifts the argument with Right before writing it into the chan
Lifts the argument with Left before writing it into the chan
A version of forever that will gracefully catch IO exceptions and continue executing the provided action.