Changelog for haxr-3000.10.2If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
3000.10.2 (30 January 2014)
- Adds support for i8 (64-bit integer) types: see new I8 type in Network.XmlRpc.DTD_XMLRPC. Thanks to Jorge Peña for the patch.
3000.10.1.1 (10 October 2013)
- fix build under GHC 7.4
3000.10.1 (10 October 2013)
- Export XML conversion functions from Network.XmlRpc.Internals
3000.10 (10 October 2013)
- Add an "unwrapped" value type that does not wrap the inner value string with an XML element. This should only affect users who depend on Network.XmlRpc.Internals.
3000.9.3 (18 May 2013)
- Critical bug fix --- do not use 3000.9.2, it is extremely broken (hangs forever when trying to send a request).
3000.9.2.1 (15 May 2013)
- Allow HaXml-1.24
3000.9.2 (14 May 2013)
- Export new functions remoteWithHeaders and callWithHeaders, which are variants of remote and call that allow the user to specify extra custom headers. Thanks to Ben Sinclair for the patch.
3000.9.1 (4 May 2013)
Expose Network.XmlRpc.DTD_XMLRPC from the library
The point is to allow converting to XML using functions from
which allows for custom serialization of the XML to deal with endpoints that don't parse XML correctly.
3000.9.0.1 (7 July 2012)
- Make everything in examples/ directory compile again
3000.9 (7 July 2012)
Switch from dataenc to base64-bytestring for base64 encoding, resulting in dramatically improved efficiency
Change the argument type of ValueBase64 constructor from String to ByteString
bump HaXml dependency upper bound to allow HaXml 1.23.*