- type Cell = [Vertex]
- type Partition = [Cell]
- refine :: Graph -> Partition -> Partition -> Partition
- isSingleton :: [a] -> Bool
- unitPartition :: (Vertex, Vertex) -> Partition
- isDiscrete :: Partition -> Bool
- mcr :: Partition -> [Vertex]
- type Indicator = Int32
- lambda :: Graph -> Partition -> Indicator
- lambda_ :: Graph -> [Partition] -> [Indicator]
- fixedInOrbits :: Partition -> [Vertex]
A cell is represented by its list of vertices, with the invariant that the list is sorted
Refines a Partition wrt to another Partition, given a graph.
(explained on pages 50-52)
This is equivalent to partition the graph's DFA in equivalent states.
refine gr p q refines
An indicator function.
lambda must be insensitive to automorphisms relabeling of the graph for the Automorphism module to work.