Changelog for histogram-fill-0.8.1.1If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Changes in 0.8.1.0
- Constructor of @HBuilderM@ exported.
Changes in 0.8.0.0
@toHBuilderM@ added and internal definition of @HBuilder@ is changed. It required adding dependency on @monad-primitive@.
@joinHBuilder@ and @treeHBuilder@ are deprecated.
Changes in 0.7.4.0
Function for searching for minimum/maximum added.
@NFData@ instance is fixed.
Changes in 0.7.3.0
@mkStatefulBuilder@ is added and HBuilder constructor is exposed.
Indexing operators for immutable histograms are added.
Changes in 0.7.2.0
- fromMaybeBin added.
Changes in 0.7.1.0
- breduceX and breduceY are added.
Changes in 0.7.0.0
- mkFoldBuilder is added to @Data.Histogram.Fill@
- fill functions in @Data.Histogram.ST@ are replaced with generic variant.
- Indexing for immutable histograms is added and special constructor for first and last bin are added to @HistIndex@ data type.
- Functions to calculate sum, minimum and maximum of immutable histogram are added.
Changes in 0.6.2.0
Helper function for defining Read instances for bins are exposed.
mapData function is added.
Slicing histogram do not results in crash if indices are out of bounds.
Eq instances for BinF and BinD are added.
NFData instance for Bin2D is fixed.
Changes in 0.6.1.0
- Helper function and type synonym for Bin2D
Changes in 0.6.0.1
- Fixed compilation with GHC 7.4