|Maintainer||Vincent Hanquez <email@example.com>|
- data Git
- type HTree = [(Int, ByteString, HTreeEnt)]
- data HTreeEnt
- getCommit :: Git -> Ref -> IO (Maybe Commit)
- getTree :: Git -> Ref -> IO (Maybe Tree)
- rewrite :: Git -> (Commit -> IO Commit) -> Revision -> Int -> IO Ref
- buildHTree :: Git -> Tree -> IO HTree
- resolvePath :: Git -> Ref -> [ByteString] -> IO (Maybe Ref)
- resolveTreeish :: Git -> Ref -> IO (Maybe Tree)
- resolveRevision :: Git -> Revision -> IO (Maybe Ref)
- initRepo :: FilePath -> IO ()
- isRepo :: FilePath -> IO Bool
represent an git repo, with possibly already opened filereaders for indexes and packs
hierarchy tree, either a reference to a blob (file) or a tree (directory).
|-> (Commit -> IO Commit)|
revision to start from
the number of parents to map
|-> IO Ref|
return the new head REF
Rewrite a set of commits from a revision and returns the new ref.
If during revision traversal (diving) there's a commit with zero or multiple parents then the traversal will stop regardless of the amount of parent requested.
calling rewrite f 2 (revisionOf d) on the following tree:
a <-- b <-- c <-- d
result in the following tree after mapping with f:
a <-- f(b) <-- f(c) <-- f(d)
resolve the ref (tree or blob) related to a path at a specific commit ref
returns a tree from a ref that might be either a commit, a tree or a tag.
try to resolve a string to a specific commit ref for example: HEAD, HEAD^, master~3, shortRef