Posting represents a
MixedAmount being added to or subtracted from a
Transaction contains two or more postings which
should add up to 0. Postings also reference their parent transaction, so
we can get a date or description for a posting (from the transaction).
Strictly speaking, "entry" is probably a better name for these.
- showPosting :: Posting -> String
- showPostingForRegister :: Posting -> String
- isReal :: Posting -> Bool
- isVirtual :: Posting -> Bool
- isBalancedVirtual :: Posting -> Bool
- hasAmount :: Posting -> Bool
- accountNamesFromPostings :: [Posting] -> [AccountName]
- sumPostings :: [Posting] -> MixedAmount
- postingDate :: Posting -> Day
- postingCleared :: Posting -> Bool
- isPostingInDateSpan :: DateSpan -> Posting -> Bool
- isEmptyPosting :: Posting -> Bool
- postingsDateSpan :: [Posting] -> DateSpan
Is this posting cleared? If this posting was individually marked as cleared, returns True. Otherwise, return the parent transaction's cleared status or, if there is no parent transaction, return False.
Does this posting fall within the given date span ?