- nullledger :: Ledger
- ledgerFromJournal :: Query -> Journal -> Ledger
- ledgerAccountNames :: Ledger -> [AccountName]
- ledgerAccount :: Ledger -> AccountName -> Maybe Account
- ledgerRootAccount :: Ledger -> Account
- ledgerTopAccounts :: Ledger -> [Account]
- ledgerLeafAccounts :: Ledger -> [Account]
- ledgerAccountsMatching :: [String] -> Ledger -> [Account]
- ledgerPostings :: Ledger -> [Posting]
- ledgerDateSpan :: Ledger -> DateSpan
- ledgerCommodities :: Ledger -> Map String Commodity
- tests_ledgerFromJournal :: [Test]
- tests_Hledger_Data_Ledger :: Test
Filter a journal's transactions with the given query, then derive a ledger containing the chart of accounts and balances. If the query includes a depth limit, that will affect the ledger's journal but not the account tree.
Get this ledger's root account, which is a dummy root account above all others. This should always be first in the account list, if somehow not this returns a null account.
List a ledger's top-level accounts (the ones below the root), in tree order.
List a ledger's bottom-level (subaccount-less) accounts, in tree order.
Accounts in ledger whose name matches the pattern, in tree order.
The (fully specified) date span containing all the ledger's (filtered) transactions, or DateSpan Nothing Nothing if there are none.
All commodities used in this ledger, as a map keyed by symbol.