- nullposting :: Posting
- posting :: Posting
- post :: AccountName -> Amount -> Posting
- postingCleared :: Posting -> Bool
- isReal :: Posting -> Bool
- isVirtual :: Posting -> Bool
- isBalancedVirtual :: Posting -> Bool
- isEmptyPosting :: Posting -> Bool
- hasAmount :: Posting -> Bool
- postingAllTags :: Posting -> [Tag]
- transactionAllTags :: Transaction -> [Tag]
- relatedPostings :: Posting -> [Posting]
- postingDate :: Posting -> Day
- postingDate2 :: Posting -> Day
- isPostingInDateSpan :: DateSpan -> Posting -> Bool
- postingsDateSpan :: [Posting] -> DateSpan
- accountNamesFromPostings :: [Posting] -> [AccountName]
- accountNamePostingType :: AccountName -> PostingType
- accountNameWithoutPostingType :: AccountName -> AccountName
- accountNameWithPostingType :: PostingType -> AccountName -> AccountName
- joinAccountNames :: AccountName -> AccountName -> AccountName
- concatAccountNames :: [AccountName] -> AccountName
- accountNameApplyAliases :: [(AccountName, AccountName)] -> AccountName -> AccountName
- sumPostings :: [Posting] -> MixedAmount
- showPosting :: Posting -> String
- showComment :: String -> String
- tests_Hledger_Data_Posting :: Test
Is this posting cleared? If this posting was individually marked as cleared, returns True. Otherwise, return the parent transaction's cleared status or, if there is no parent transaction, return False.
Tags for this posting including any inherited from its parent transaction.
Tags for this transaction including any inherited from above, when that is implemented.
Get a posting's (primary) date - it's own primary date if specified, otherwise the parent transaction's primary date, or the null date if there is no parent transaction.
Get a posting's secondary (secondary) date, which is the first of: posting's secondary date, transaction's secondary date, posting's primary date, transaction's primary date, or the null date if there is no parent transaction.
Does this posting fall within the given date span ?
Get the minimal date span which contains all the postings, or the null date span if there are none.
account name operations
Prefix one account name to another, preserving posting type indicators like concatAccountNames.
Join account names into one. If any of them has () or  posting type indicators, these (the first type encountered) will also be applied to the resulting account name.
Rewrite an account name using the first applicable alias from the given list, if any.