- data Token
- data Consumer
- request :: (Signer s, Show s) => Consumer -> s -> Request -> Request
- response :: Consumer -> ByteString -> Maybe Consumer
- oauth_token :: Token -> String
- oauth_token_secret :: Token -> String
- oauth_extra :: Token -> [Parameter]
OAuth uses Tokens generated by the Service Provider instead of the User's credentials in Protected Resources requests.
The application which needs to authenticate using oauth.
|Unauthenticated String String|
Creates a consumer with consumer_key and consumer_secret
|Authenticated String String Token|
A consumer with consumer_key, consumer_secret and a
Sign a request for oauth request. Use this either to sign requests with a proper Access token or to use the oauth protocol to get a token from service provider.
The request you provide must contain oauth_nonce and oauth_timestamp parameters properly defined.
Process the response of the service provider. The response should be an urlencoded string.