Functions to re-write assigned node identifiers at UGen graphs. Used carefully it allows for composition of sub-graphs with psuedo-random nodes.
- ugenIds :: UGen -> [UGenId]
- atUGenId :: (Int -> Int) -> UGenId -> UGenId
- uprotect :: ID a => a -> UGen -> UGen
- uprotect' :: ID a => a -> [UGen] -> [UGen]
- uclone' :: ID a => a -> Int -> UGen -> [UGen]
- uclone :: ID a => a -> Int -> UGen -> UGen
- ucompose :: ID a => a -> [UGen -> UGen] -> UGen -> UGen
- useq :: ID a => a -> Int -> (UGen -> UGen) -> UGen -> UGen
uprotect with subsequent identifiers derived by
incrementing initial identifier.
Make n parallel instances of
UGen with protected identifiers.
Left to right UGen function composition with