- data Colour
- data Highlight
- base256 :: Integral int => (Word8 -> Word8 -> Word8 -> r) -> int -> r
- unbase :: Integral int => int -> Word8 -> Word8 -> Word8 -> int
- rgb24bit_to_xterm256 :: Integral t => Word8 -> Word8 -> Word8 -> t
- projectToBasicColour8 :: Colour -> Colour
- hlProjectToBasicColour8 :: Highlight -> Highlight
Colours supported by ANSI codes.
Types of highlighting supported by ANSI codes (and some extra styles).
Convert an integer in the range [0,2^24-1] to its base 256-triplet, passing the result to the given continuation (avoid unnecessary tupleism).
Convert a three-digit numeral in the given (as arg 1) base to its integer value.
Approximate a 24-bit Rgb colour with a colour in the xterm256 6x6x6 colour cube, returning its index.
Ap"proxi"mate a 24-bit Rgb colour with an ANSI8 colour. Will leave other colours unchanged and will never return an
Rgb constructor value.