This module contains the runners that take a set of specs, evaluate their examples, and report to a given handle.
- type Specs = [Spec]
- hspec :: Specs -> IO [Spec]
- hspecX :: Specs -> IO a
- hspecB :: Specs -> IO Bool
- hHspec :: Handle -> Specs -> IO Specs
- hHspecWithFormat :: Formatter -> Handle -> Specs -> IO Specs
- describe :: String -> [[Spec]] -> [Spec]
- it :: Example a => String -> a -> [Spec]
- toExitCode :: Bool -> ExitCode
Create a document of the given specs and write it to the given handle.
writeReport filename specs = withFile filename WriteMode (\ h -> hHspec h specs)
Create a document of the given specs and write it to the given handle. THIS IS LIKELY TO CHANGE
Create a set of specifications for a specific type being described. Once you know what you want specs for, use this.
describe "abs" [ it "returns a positive number given a negative number" (abs (-1) == 1) ]