Changelog for json-0.7If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Version 0.4.4: released 2009-01-17; changes from 0.4.2
- Fixes handling of unterminated strings.
Version 0.4.3: released 2009-01-17; changes from 0.4.2
- optimize some common cases..string and int literals. Reduces parse times by > 2x on larger dict inputs containing both kinds of lits.
Version 0.4.2: released 2009-01-17; changes from 0.4.1
- fixed Cabal build issues with various versions of 'base' and Data.Generic
- fixed whitespace-handling bug in Parsec-based frontend.
Version 0.4.1: released 2009-01-12; changes from 0.3.6
Addition of extra JSON instances:
- IntMap, Set, Array, IntSet
Dropped initial letter case-lowering for constructors:
- Maybe's constructors are mapped to "Nothing","Just".
- Either's constructors are mapped to "Left", "Right".
Ordering's are represented by their constructor names (was funky int-mapping.)
JSON.Text.Result is now an instance of MonadError; contributed by Andy Gimblett.
Included Lennart Augustsson's contributed generic JSON encoder, in Text.JSON.Generic
Optional JSON dict-mapping for Data.Map and Data.IntMap