Changelog for kan-extensions-3.6
instance Monad m => MonadSpec (Yoneda m)
- Fixed a bug in the signature for
- More combinators for
- Added combinators for working with representable functors rather than just adjoint functors.
- Moved from
Data.Functor.Yoneda.Reduction adopting terminology from Todd Trimble.
- Added various missing isomorphisms.
- Greatly improved the Haddocks for this package stating laws and derivations where we can (especially for 'Rift' and 'Ran').
- Rift is now
- Added right and left Kan lifts under
- Decreased reliance on the
Composition class where unnecessary in the API
- Marked modules
Trustworthy as required for
SafeHaskell in the presence of these extensions.
- Refactored build system
- IRC build-bot notification
- Removed upper bounds on dependencies on my other packages
Control.Monad.Free.Church over to the
free package instead and removed it from