The guts of lambdabot.
The LB/Lambdabot monad Generic server connection,disconnection The module typeclass, type and operations on modules
- ircLoadModule :: Module st -> String -> LB ()
- ircUnloadModule :: String -> LB ()
- ircSignalConnect :: String -> Callback -> ModuleT mod LB ()
- ircInstallOutputFilter :: OutputFilter LB -> ModuleT mod LB ()
- checkPrivs :: IrcMessage -> LB Bool
- checkIgnore :: IrcMessage -> LB Bool
- ircGetChannels :: LB [Nick]
- ircQuit :: String -> String -> LB ()
- ircReconnect :: String -> String -> LB ()
- ircPrivmsg :: Nick -> String -> LB ()
- ircPrivmsg' :: Nick -> String -> LB ()
Checks if the given user has admin permissions and excecute the action only in this case.
Checks if the given user is being ignored. Privileged users can't be ignored.
Send a message to a channel/user. If the message is too long, the rest of it is saved in the (global) more-state.