Changelog for libmpd-0.4.0If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
- New maintainer: Joachim Fasting email@example.com
- Support QuickCheck 2
- Better MPD api support Should be mostly compatible with mpd 0.16
- Separated operations on current playlist from those on specific playlists
- Fixed password sending
- Several minor fixes and cleanups
- Now reconnects if MPD closes the connection.
- UTF-8 support (now depends on utf8-string package).
- Fixed corruption by `show' of command parameters.
- Tidied up `Query' interface.
- Moved StringConn out of Network.MPD to the tests directory.
- Cleaned up libmpd.cabal.
- A connection stub for testing purposes.
- QuickCheck tests for parsing.
- Partial unit test coverage.
- Many bug fixes.
- Precise error handling.
- Parsing improvements.
- Code coverage generation.
- Cabal 1.2 support.
- Uniform command names.
- Changed name to libmpd.
- Missing files added to the source distribution.
- Initial public release.