Changelog for meldable-heap-2.0.3
If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
Changes in version 2.0.3:
- Fixed export order in Strict to match that in Lazy and MeldableHeap.
Changes in version 2.0.2:
- Added link to CHANGELOG in cabal description
Changes in version 2.0.1:
- Added examples to Haddock documentation
- Added this CHANGELOG
Changes in version 2.0:
- Added a strict and a lazy version
Changes in version 1.1.2:
- Moved proof files from "extra-source-files" to "data-files" in cabal configuration
Changes in version 1.1.1:
- Change definition of meld to avoid use of Coq's "Function" feature, relying on higher-order fixpoints instead.
The Coq manual calls "Function" experimental.
Changes in version 1.1:
- Remove some unused parts of Coq files
- Change type parameter order of heap type to make it usable in contexts requiring kind * -> *