Support for computations which consume values from a (possibly infinite) supply. See http:www.haskell.orghaskellwikiNew_monads/MonadSupply for details.
- class Monad m => MonadSupply s m | m -> s where
- supply :: m s
- data SupplyT s m a
- data Supply s a
- evalSupplyT :: Monad m => SupplyT s m a -> [s] -> m a
- evalSupply :: Supply s a -> [s] -> a
- runSupplyT :: Monad m => SupplyT s m a -> [s] -> m (a, [s])
- runSupply :: Supply s a -> [s] -> (a, [s])
- supplies :: MonadSupply s m => Int -> m [s]
Supply monad transformer.
|MonadSupply s (Supply s)|
|Monad (Supply s)|
|Functor (Supply s)|
|Monoid a => Monoid (Supply s a)|
Monoid instance for the supply monad. Actually any monad/monoid pair gives rise to this monoid instance, but we can't write it like that because it would conflict with existing instances provided by Data.Monoid.