- sortAlist :: [(String, b)] -> [(String, b)]
- onCorresponding :: Ord a => ([b] -> c) -> [(a, b)] -> [c]
- intSqrt :: Integral a => a -> a
- disjoint :: Eq a => [a] -> [a] -> Bool
- asList :: Maybe a -> [a]
- isRight :: Either a b -> Bool
- isLeft :: Either a b -> Bool
- mapstrcat :: String -> (a -> String) -> [a] -> String
shadow: given two alists, return the elements of the first that are NOT mapped by the second
Tests that an alist or environment is well-formed: that its first | components are all unique.
zipAlist: given two alists with the same domain, returns an alist mapping each of those domain values to the pair of the two corresponding values from the given lists.
mapstrcat: transform a list to one of strings, with a given
| function, and join these together with some