|Maintainer||Stability : unstable|
Base64 decoding and encoding routines.
Note: This module was taken from the mime package released by Galois, Inc. The original author is unknown.
- encodeRaw :: Bool -> [Word8] -> String
- encodeRawString :: Bool -> String -> String
- encodeRawPrim :: Bool -> Char -> Char -> [Word8] -> String
- formatOutput :: Int -> Maybe String -> String -> String
- decode :: String -> [Word8]
- decodeToString :: String -> String
- decodePrim :: Char -> Char -> String -> [Word8]
'formatOutput n mbLT str' formats
str, splitting it
into lines of length
n. The optional value lets you control what
line terminator sequence to use; the default is CRLF (as per MIME.)