- errExit :: String -> IO a
- getFitAcct :: Maybe FitAcct -> IO FitAcct
- loadDb :: AllowNew -> DbLocation -> IO DbList
- version :: Int
- brenner :: String
- readDbTuple :: ByteString -> Exceptional String DbList
- saveDbTuple :: DbList -> ByteString
- saveDb :: DbLocation -> DbList -> IO ()
- parseQty :: Amount -> Qty
- label :: String -> Text -> String
- showPosting :: Posting -> String
- showDbPair :: (UNumber, Posting) -> String
Gets the FitAcct, if it was provided. If it was not provided, exit with an error message.
Loads the database from disk. If allowNew is True, then does not fail if the file was not found.
Parses quantities from amounts. All amounts should be verified as having only digits, optionally followed by a point and then more digits. All these values should parse. So if there is a problem it is a programmer error. Apply error.